Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Polly close to completion

It's been a fair journey with this model.
Looking back at this blog it seems it was about a month ago I had started on this project, intending to do two characters. Well one out of two isn't bad is it?
I think a month is alright considering I only had weekends and whatever weeknights I wasn't playing sport to work on it.
As an excercise in learning all the technical aspects of putting together a reasonably complex model it has been very useful. I have learned heaps since starting on this. It's not finished but I'm gradually whittling down the list of things that need to be done.

-Hair
-Face and hands need texture work
-Base needs work
-Boots need texture work
-Plume on the hat
-Lighting and Comp
....and probably more

No comments:

Post a Comment