Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cohen the Barbarian

Well, it's been a hectic month or so at work. We've been developing an intro and teaser for a kid's animated TV show for a while now for 2large productions and I hadn't had any time to work on Cohen. Once we sent Dan off to MIPCOM with his DVD though, things quietened down significantly, so much so that I'm now on holidays for the next week and a bit.

Having more spare time has meant that I could finish off Cohen. For me, finishing off a model is more a case of becoming unable to see it properly, losing my objectivity, becoming exhausted and throwing in the towel. It could be heaps better, but I'm better off moving onto the next challenge and trying to learn something rather than tweaking and re-rendering for weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment