Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

As Yet Unnamed Project WIP1

A new personal project I'm working on.
I originally wanted to do a skateboarder type guy so that is where this started.
I'm aiming to do the entire body but I just wanted to do a head so I started here.
Everything's kind of coming together at once which is generally how I prefer to work. So nothing is final at the moment. The general proportions and anatomy, sculpt detail, various texture maps and hair stuff, lighting etc all need to be refined.
I like making ordinary looking people though, something about average looking faces is much more interesting than super stylised or fantasy creations to me sometimes.
The eye and forehead areas are sticking out to me the most at the moment. He looks like he's had botox or something. Desperately needs eyelashes also.

No comments:

Post a Comment